- Product damage during use, and all the artificial factors cause the damage of the item is beyond the warranty, however customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair.
- If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
- All returns must first be authorized by Lunar Health's Support Team prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, Lunar Health reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package or sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Lunar Health reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
- All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Lunar Health will offer an alternative solution.
Lunar Health offers 1 year warranty starting from the date you receive the goods.
Lunar Health reserves the right to provide the sole discretion on warranty coverage and availability as considered in a case by case basis.
Any free repair needs to be confirmed with us via Customer Service. Please note the free repair rule does not apply to battery & screen. Items should be returned at customer's cost, while Lunar Health will pay for the shipping fee of sending the repaired item to customer.
Please contact our Customer service (Email: ) with the information below:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
Our After-sales team will look into the problem you are facing and get back to you with a solution ASAP.